ThunderCloud WUA 220.127.116.11 Notes
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional version 1709 or later
- Compare Mode allows users to review two simultaneously displayed playlists, with or without synchronous playback.
- View Modes allow users a new way to see:
- electable thumbnails of all available views, beneath the current view in Multi-Angle Single Mode
- synchronous side by side comparison of 2 available views in Multi-Angle Dual Mode
- unlockable, separate playback controls of 2 views for multiple (selected) plays in Side by Side Mode
(View modes explained at the 1:03 mark)
- Pop Out Media Player(s) afford users freedom to view a larger playlist and moveable media player.
- Custom Timeout Settings set in SSO are now observed.
- Copy and Paste allows users to easily move plays into Compare Mode.
(Shown in Above “Compare Mode” Video)
- Quick Clear allows users to long press on the screen or double click with the mouse during annotation to remove the drawing. Clearing will also occur when resuming playback (or resizing the media player), much like Thunder.
- Thunder LAN Support allows users to connect as a Thunder Client to your local Thunder server database.
- Quick Clear Thunder LAN Support allows users to connect as a Thunder Client to your local Thunder server database.
- Autocutup Links can now be included in messages within ThunderCloud
- Trim overrides on clips are now appropriately recognized.
- Added a fix to block downloading of excessively large game plans.
- Deleting downloaded media now functions correctly.
- Missing Media from a stacked master will no longer cause an app crash.
- Westie Remotes are not currently working in Compare Mode.
- VR is not playing correctly on imported edits (appears as fish-eye).
- VR Mouse/Touch Screen media window navigation is not currently working.
- We are examining an inconsistent issue with slow motion playback on Multi-Angle Dual.
- Imported edits are not playing after playing a streaming edit. You must close and relaunch the app.
- With imported edits, reload the play after closing the popup player, if you have changed view modes during use.
- In Multi-Angle Dual, annotations on different views close to the same time are not always showing up.
- In Playbook, App will crash attempting to insert voice recording if microphone permission is disabled.
- NOTE- The Trusted Developer will expire on 11/17/2018. Our next release will extend this time frame, avoiding any interruption in usage/service.