ThunderCloud WUA 126.96.36.199 Notes
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional version 1709 or later
- Compare Mode allows users to review to simultaneously displayed edits, with or without synchronous playback.
- View Modes allow users a new way to see:
- electable thumbnails of all available views, beneath the current view in Multi-Angle Single Mode
- synchronous side by side comparison of 2 available views in Multi-Angle Dual Mode
- unlockable, separate playback controls of 2 views of the same play in Side by Side Mode
(View modes explained at the 1:03 mark)
- Pop Out Media Player(s) afford users freedom to view a larger playlist, and moveable media players.
- Custom Timeout Settings set in SSO are now observed.
- Copy and Paste allows users to easily move plays into Compare view.
(Shown in Above “Compare Mode” Video)
- Quick Clear allows users to long press on the screen or double click with the mouse during annotation to remove the drawing.
- Thunder LAN Support allows users to connect as a Thunder Client to your local Thunder server database.
- Trim overrides on clips are now appropriately recognized.
- Added a fix block downloading of excessively large game plans.
- Media Links in messages can only be attached for edits in hot folders. (Will be addressed during field test period).
- Missing Media from a stacked master will cause an app crash (Will be addressed during field test period).
- VR is not playing correctly on imported edits (appears as fish-eye).
- We are examining an inconsistent issue with slow motion in right edit window during synchronous playback.
- Imported edits are not playing after playing a streaming edit. You must close and relaunch the app.
- With imported edits, a play reload is required after closing the popup player if you have change view modes during use.
- In Multi-Angle Dual, annotations on different views close to the same time are not always showing up.