Thunder FB 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 Build 16299.248 or greater w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- Errors related to publishing play data are reported to the XOS event logs through the Windows Event Viewer.
- We’ve updated our FPS check tool to add additional metadata for each media file in Asset Management to improve edit launch times.
- We’ve blocked users from creating a calculated date/time field, which causes issues when publishing play data.
- We’ve improved edit save time performance.
- We corrected an issue that caused Thunder to be unable to launch when a file is open through a mapped network drive.
- We fixed a bug that caused the 2018-2019 season to not appear in the GSIS Auto Resolver tool.
- We resolved a bug that incorrectly displayed blank play data when loading plays into the Thunder playlist.
- We fixed an issue during Import Raw Media that incorrectly flagged import metadata as user modified, which prevented third party resolver data to overwrite certain play fields.
- Clicking Publish Play Data in the Filter Tool without selecting any games or edits will cause the publishing play data dialogue to remain on the screen. Users can only close the dialogue through the Windows taskbar.
- Publishing Calculated Fields will not work correctly for Thunder users with a ‘-’ in their name (ex. Video-Travel). Users should log in with a user without a ‘-’ in their name to publish.
- Users will receive an error if they try to import to a folder in Travel Mode that has a default upload volume assigned. Users can work around this by importing into a folder without a default upload volume or by create a new top level network organizer while in travel mode.
- Footage intercut from a Panasonic HMR-10 and AC-160 will prompt for transcode on export.