Thunder FB 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 Build 16299.248 or greater w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We’ve removed the prompt for transcode when trying to clean master or export for trade intercut footage from a Panasonic HMR-10 and AG-AC160.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from modifying a playfield value that contained a # in the field key.
- We corrected the issue that occurred when clicking Publish Play Data in the Filter Tool without selecting any games or edits.
- We resolved the issue that caused Publishing Calculated Fields to fail if logged in with a user with a dash or apostrophe in their Thunder username (ex. Video-Travel, Coach O’Malley).
- We removed the “No Cached Credentials” error that occurred while trying to import footage to a folder with a default upload volume set while in travel mode.