Thunder FB 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We’ve made additional security updates to ensure an improved user experience.
- We’ve made updates to the Thunder Enhanced API.
- We have retired SOAP endpoints. We are now REST only.
- We moved away from XML Wrapped JSON responses in favor of simple JSON responses. This change simplifies response processing.
- We’ve added online documentation on all available methods and arguments including descriptions of return values and the meaning of each argument, along with sample URL strings.
- Online documentation can be found here: https://tclightningservices.xosdigital.com/api
- We corrected an issue that caused Thunder to be unable to authenticate to the database server after creating a mapped network drive.
- We fixed an intermittent issue that caused Thunder to crash after adding a title slide as the first play of an edit then deleting a play in the playlist.
- We resolved a licensing issue that cause STATS and PFF subscribers to require additional SSO permissions in order to playback video through the Thunder API.
- We fixed a bug that caused Camera Profiles to incorrectly created duplicate cameras.
- Thunder has a limit of 975 play field values.
- SIS data will not update via the GSIS Resolver Tool.