Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 Build 16299.248 or greater w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We’ve added the ability to export master data to Catapult OpenField.
- We’ve created a Thunder Backup & Recovery product that will allow subscribers to automatically backup their Thunder databases and media. This requires a product subscription, mirrored hardware and a network upgrade.
- We’ve removed the limit of 975 playfields.
- We’ve improved performance for publishing calculated fields.
- We’ve added a Lookup Values menu to assist while creating a calculated fields and Game Analysis reports.
- We’ve added an option in the Player Driven Search tool to select all teams and all seasons.
- We’ve updated the GSIS Resolver to set the Used By Game Property correctly.
- We removed the Coach Tablet option from the Data Entry section of Coaches Station.
- We corrected an error that occurred while importing raw files that were inside the wrong MP4 wrapper.
- We fixed an issue that caused a green overlay to appear after accessing video through the pop-up media player.
- We’ve updated the FPS check tool to update media metadata to optimize edit load times.
Export JSON to OpenField
- Users can export Thunder masters and metadata to a JSON file that can be imported to Catapult OpenField to auto-generate periods. Exporting requires that all masters have UTC metadata.
- Users should select all of the Thunder masters that they’d like to export, right click then choose Export → Open Field JSON.
- Users will then be prompted to select a Headings Group to export. This will include all of the metadata associated to the fields in the heading group for the master in the resulting JSON.
- Users will then have an option to rename the Thunder master to identify the practice period for OpenField.
- It’s recommended to identify each master by the period type. For example, OFF 7 on 7.
- Removing redundant information from the master name (ie. date, practice number) will allow OpenField to search across period types.
- We’ve added a Lookup Values button to our Query Criteria window which is used when creating calculated fields and within Game Analysis.
- This menu will allow users to select a playfield value and display all of values entered into it.
- Users can then click on the values, which will add them to their computers clipboard. These values can then be pasted into the Query Criteria window.