Thunder Baseball 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We’ve create an import tool to simplify the media and data import process for content downloaded from Synergy.
- We’ve added a View Label to the media player controls which will display the name of the current view.
- Our database installer includes updated BIS field mappings.
- Pitch types applied in the logger will be added to the active pitcher in the database.
- Users can right click on an Auto-Cutup and create an edit from it.
- We fixed a bug that caused Thunder to periodically lock up when attempting to start a game and begin capture.
- We addressed an unhandled exception that would occur changing a lineup in a Non-Regular Season game if you had a DH and P in your lineup.
- We corrected a bug that caused a batter to be skipped in the lineup after deleting a play.
- A bug was fixed which caused the XOS Event Logs to not be created during installation.
- We fixed an unhandled exception that occurred when a user tried to create a filter with a ClipType.
Synergy Import Tool
- Files downloaded via Synergy can imported into Thunder via the Synergy Import tool found in the Import menu.
- Media files will be transcoded to Thunder compliant media and be stored as a multiple media referenced master.
- The accompanying Synergy export.csv will be parsed and imported into corresponding Synergy data fields.
- All Synergy data fields are created through the Thunder database installer.
- Fields will be added to a Synergy category and be prepended with syn_ in their display name.
- Below are the default Synergy fields.
- The Opponent and Scouted fields are determined by parsing the Description, Hitter and Pitchers columns of the export.csv.
- The tool requires that each media file have a corresponding row in the exports.csv.
- Users will be prompted if the tool is unable to parse any meta-data from the export.csv.
- It’s recommended that users do not modify the export.csv after downloading it from Synergy since the tool depends on the default structure from Synergy.
- Synergy Tool Import Window
- Synergy Folder: This is the folder that contains the Synergy downloaded media and data.
- Synergy Data File: This is the .csv file that is was downloaded with the media files. This section will automatically populate when an export.csv file is found in the Synergy folder.
- Thunder Folder: Import location in Thunder.
- Scouted Team: A dropdown menu that will list every team found in the Synergy data file. It will default to the team with the highest number of entries in the data file.
- Master Name: The name of the Master after it’s imported into Thunder. This will default to the name of the Synergy Folder.
- Server Volume: The server drive that you’d like to upload to.
- Import: This button will be enabled once the tool has successfully parsed the export.csv and media files.
- Close: Close the window.