Manage Travel Folders
Select Folders for Travel
Most Thunder databases are too large to take on the road in their entirety, so Manage Travel Folders allows the Video Coordinator to select which folders are synced. This is done once and applies to all computers on the network.
- Click on the Tools button and select Manage Travel Folders…
- On the right, select the folders that contain the edits to travel with and click Include
o All current and future sub folders and their contents will be included automatically
- To remove a folder and its contents, select the folder on the left and click Unsubscribe
- To exclude a sub-folder and its contents, select the folder and click Exclude
- To select multiple User folders at once, click the Users button and multi-select the users
- If Auto include Download or Surge Edits Folders is checked, folders will be Included automatically if video is downloaded or Surged to any Thunder machine. This ensures that the edits will be available offline after the computer has synced.
- Use the Check Total Items Included button to determine how many edits are included and gauge how long it may take to sync
- When finished, click OK to Save,Close and create a new Snapshot