- Click on the Tools button and select Filter Tool
- Click on the Manage Filters button in the bottom middle
- Click the New button to create a new filter
- In the Headings column, expand the field from which you want to choose
- Select a Field and the Values column will fill with the currently used values
- Select the Criteria to use and a Value
- To use a wildcard value, choose Equals(*)
- Click the Add Criteria button to add the criteria to the list
- Select another field, criteria and value to add if desired
- To add a Sort, click the +Add button in the Sort area
- Set Headings, Slides and Overlays if desired
- Click Save to save the Filter
- Click the dropdown next to New and select Filter Group
- Select the Filters to add to the Filter Group and click the Save button
- Give the Filter Group a Name and click OK
Bulk Delete Filters
- Users can bulk delete filters through the Filter Tool.
- Navigate to the Filter Setup window and click on the Bulk Delete button.
- The Bulk Delete Filters and Filter Groups window will open.
- Users can multi select filters by holding the Ctrl or Ctrl + Shift keys.
- Deleting a Filter Group will not delete any of the filters within that group.