Synchronize the Database
Create a Subscription
- Right-click on the Exchange Agent in the system tray and select Options…
- On the Replication tab, enter required information, or import a settings file
- Click the Create button and wait for confirmation that the subscription has been created.
Enter Travel Mode
- If the timer runs out, the user will NOT enter travel mode
- If the user selects Yes, I’m going to travel, synchronize the application, the most recent changes to the database will be copied to the laptop.
- When a user is in Travel Mode, Offline will appear in the bottom right corner of the application
Return from Travel Mode
- Upon reconnecting to the network, the user will be prompted as to whether they would like to return from travel mode upon launching Thunder
- If the timer runs out, the user will NOT exit travel mode
- If the user selects Yes, I’m going to exit Travel Mode, and upload local updates, any changes on the laptop will be synchronized to the server database
- When a user is online, Connected to Server will appear in the bottom right corner of the application