Thunder HK 220.127.116.11 Customer Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 Build 16299.248 or greater w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from using the up and down arrow keys to navigate through a playlist while in Logging Mode.
- We’ve made an update to Connect Services that removed an error message which occurred when attempting to tag a clip after an Apple Watch had been asleep.
- We corrected a naming convention issue that caused files that are exported from Thunder to be unrecognized by the iOS 12 Photos app when attempting to import.
- Users are unable to toggle views on a Stacked Master after deleting all of the plays from it.
- After changing the the log template in the log tool setup window the log tool tab will stay opened after the master is closed from the playlist.