Thunder FB 220.127.116.11 Customer Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 Build 16299.248 or greater w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We’ve added a user preferred heading group that will always display when set and a users opens an edit.
- The GSIS and PFF resolver tools will create and recognize decimal and date/time fields.
- The PFF resolver tool will set Game Properties on edits that are created during the resolve process.
- If edits are not created then Game Properties will be set on the master based on the primary team information.
- If the source master/edit already has Game Properties set then the user will be asked if they’d like to override them.
- We’ve added a Game Type to our Game Properties.
- Manage Games has been added to the Game Plan/Stats menu of Edit Station to allow users to update historic games.
- We’ve added a right click option to display All Columns with Data in the playlist.
- We’ve added a confirmation message when dragging and dropping a folder in Edit Station.
- We’ve made several updates to the Video Analyzer/Player Driven Search Tool.
- Users can return a search without loading media.
- Users can specify the maximum number of plays returned on a search with a threshold of 20,000 plays.
- We’ve improved performance when running a “Contains” search.
- We’ve blocked the ability to create edits larger than 8,000 plays for non-PFV and 10,000 plays for PFV databases.
- We’ve made improvements to the Export to OpenField workflow.
- We’ve added an option to Update By Season to the PFF resolving tool. This will allow users to schedule a time to update their PFF data daily or on demand.
- We fixed a crash that occurred when entering new data into an Open List while in Travel Mode.
- We corrected an issue that prevented the Week field to populated as part of the Naming Wizard in the GSIS and PFF resolving tools.
- We resolved an issue that prevented users from updating GSIS data if they were not connected to the internet.
- We fixed an issue that caused media exported from Thunder to not be recognized on iOS 12.
- We fixed a bug that caused an unhandled exception to occur in the Player Driven Search tool when searching across all NCAA teams.
- We resolved a bug that prevents users from adding a fourth criteria to a saved search in the Video Analyzer.
- Using the All Columns with Data display setting will remove the play number and name field in the playlist.
- We’ve added Game Type as an area of Game Properties.
- Five Game Types have been added.
- Pre Season
- Regular Season
- Post Season
- Game type is automatically set during the resolving process for GSIS, PFF and STATS.
- Users can use Manage Games to update any games that were created historically.
Users Preferred Heading Group
- Setting a User Preferred Heading Group will override an assigned heading group in all areas of Thunder other than the Video Analyzer.
- Users can set their Preferred Heading Group in two areas
- Edit Station: Tools → Headings Groups → Set User Preferred Headings Group
- Coaching Station from the toolbar: Headings Groups → Set User Preferred Headings Group
- Users can set a heading group for each side of ball that they belong to.
Video Analyzer/Player Driven Search Updates
- We’ve added a Settings menu to the Video Analyzer.
- Users can update the Play Return Limit with a maximum value of 20,000 plays.
- Users can choose to only load data. Users can load the media after the search by double-clicking on the play name in the playlist.