Thunder Baseball - 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 Build 16299.248 or greater w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We’ve create a global roster import tool that runs on the Thunder database server and pulls data from TC Scout.
- A SQL job is installed on the server. Customer support will enable the job and set a time for it to run on a daily basis.
- Users can manually run the job through SQL - a later client update will allow users to run the job from their machine.
- A Free Agent team will be created to track all players who’re not on an active MLB or MiLB roster.
- Connect Services have been updated to support returning WUA searched playlist by game order from the most recent to oldest game.
- We’ve made updates to the capture service to help improve performance and reliability.
- Using the All Columns with Data display setting will remove the play number and name field in the playlist.