XOS Saving An Image using Macrium Reflect V1.0
- Load Macrium Reflect as you normally would (refer to the XOS Imaging using Macrium Reflect document for these steps).
- Macrium Reflect defaults to the Restore tab. In order to save an image, select the Backup tab instead.
- There might be more than one disk to select here depending on the type of system. If two disks are shown, place a checkmark next to the disk that is being saved and uncheck the one that is not.
- Click on Image This Disk.
- In the Folder dropdown box, select the folder where you want to save the image to (internal or external hard drive, flash drive, network share).
- Uncheck “use the image ID as the file name” as this won’t be easy to remember.
- The Backup filename text box is where you will write out the name of the file.
- For example, you could name it: “XOS E6540 Win-10 x64 SQL-2012 - 05-05-2016”
- Click Next and then click Finish.