Thunder HK 18.104.22.168 Customer Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 Build 16299.248 or greater w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We’ve added a user preferred heading group that will always display when set and a users opens an edit.
- We’ve made several updates to the Video Analyzer/Player Driven Search Tool.
- Users can return a search without loading media.
- Users can specify the maximum number of plays returned on a search with a threshold of 20,000 plays.
- We’ve improved performance when running a “Contains” search.
- We’ve blocked the ability to create edits larger than 8,000 plays for non-PFV and 10,000 plays for PFV databases.
- We’ve suppressed a benign error message that appears when opening master or edits imported via an RXIMP that was imported while in Travel Mode.
- We resolved a bug that prevents users from adding a fourth criteria to a saved search in the Video Analyzer.
- Users are unable to toggle views on a Stacked Master after deleting all of the plays from it.
- After changing the the log template in the log tool setup window the log tool tab will stay opened after the master is closed from the playlist.
Users Preferred Heading Group
- Setting a User Preferred Heading Group will override an assigned heading group in all areas of Thunder other than the Video Analyzer.
- Users can set their Preferred Heading Group in two areas
- Edit Station: Tools → Headings Groups → Set User Preferred Headings Group
- Coaching Station from the toolbar: Headings Groups → Set User Preferred Headings Group
Video Analyzer/Player Driven Search Updates
- We’ve added a Settings menu to the Video Analyzer.
- Users can update the Play Return Limit with a maximum value of 20,000 plays.
- Users can choose to only load data. Users can load the media after the search by double-clicking on the play name in the playlist.