Thunder FB 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 Build 16299.248 or greater w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We’ve made several updates to the Video Analyzer.
- Users can return a search without loading media.
- Users can specify the maximum number of plays returned on a search with a threshold of 20,000 plays.
- We’ve improved performance when running a “Contains” search.
- We’ve blocked the ability to create edits larger than 8,000 plays for non-PFV and 10,000 plays for PFV databases.
- We’ve fixed an iOS 12 Export to iPad bug by updating the default media file name during the export process.
- We resolved a bug that prevents users from adding a fourth criteria to a saved search in the Video Analyzer.
Video Analyzer Updates
- We’ve added a Settings menu to the Video Analyzer.
- Users can update the Play Return Limit with a maximum value of 20,000 plays.
- Users can choose to only load data. Users can load the media after the search by double-clicking on the play name in the playlist.