Thunder Baseball - 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 Build 16299.248 or greater w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We’ve added a Statcast import option for Major League Baseball customers.
- We’ve added UI support for up to 12 live capture angles.
- We’ve made an update to the transcode process when using the Offline Import tool.
- Files that are the same format and are reported as valid Thunder media will import without transcoding.
- Mixed format files will transcope to 720p 59.94 FPS.
- We fixed a bug in the GlobalRosterImportUtility that caused MLB club codes to display for minor league affiliates.
- Statcast is enabled when users provide valid credentials for the MLB Stats API.
- Import games by going to Game → Import → Import Statcast Content.
- Users can search for games by date, level, league, team and game type.
- Currently MLB is the only available league for Statcast media and data.
- Minor league content is available through the BAM import tool.
- Select one or multiple games to download then select Import.
- Thunder will transcode and import the Home Broadcast view for each game.
- If the Home Broadcast view isn’t available then the Centerfield view will be imported.
- If no media is found the play will be imported and the user will be notified that no media is available.
- Media transcode is required for all video provided by Statcast.
- The following fields are imported - additional fields will be added in a future update.