- We’ve created a Thunder Exchange file that allows users to transfer media and data between Thunder databases while preserving all play and player information.
- We’ve updated Statcast import to support minor league content.
- We’ve improved the process time for Offline Import.
- Thunder Exchange files can’t be exported without Game Properties.
- Users are unable to import Thunder Exchange files for non-split masters.
- Fixed list values must match between the source and target databases.
- Values that are not part of fixed lists will be ignored when imported.
- No warning dialog will display when this occurs.
- Intermittent error during import - “You can only create one instance of the Portability Factory.” Users should re-import the file after receiving this error.
- Thunder Exchange allows media, play and player data exchange between Thunder databases.
- An Export for Thunder Exchange option is in the right click Export menu after selecting a Master Edit.
- The option is available to Super Administrators and Administrators.
- The export will create a .van file which contains all of the media and data from the master.
- Users can import multiple files through the Import Thunder Exchange option in the Import menu of Edit Station.