Thunder Football - 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1809 Build w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit
- We've enabled the RXIMP feature which allows users to exchange files and return from travel mode without duplicating media or data.
- The GSIS Resolver Tool supports the leagues provided by the NFL’s OtherProDB.
- We've updated the Thunder API GetMessageXML to include the AAF, XFL and CFL as available league types.
- The SQL upload and download queues have been updated to automatically clear items from the queue. Items in the download queue will clear after 14 days. While items in the upload queue will clear after 180 days.
- The AMS and PFF log files will shrunk as part of the nightly maintenance plans.
- We've made updates to eliminate errors that caused cross authentication issues.
- The ThunderCloud Media Upload Service will block installs if PowerPoint 2016 isn't installed.
- NFL customers can copy the required GSIS databases from an Azure instance within the Cloud Settings Manager.
- We've corrected an issue to Thunder Cloud Sync Services that caused calculated field data discrepancies with ThunderCloud databases.
- We've fixed a playback issue related to mixing UMR-20 and HMR-10 media within a playlist.
- We addressed an issue that caused a timeout in the Player Driven Search Tool when searching for NCAA players.
- We corrected an issue that caused ThunderCloud media to play for all plays within an edit if a single play was offline on the LAN.
- We've fixed a bug that caused the secondary display to display black after ejecting an edit.
- We fixed a bug that caused edit load times to increase on NVIDIA machines.
- Users will receive an unhandled exception when selecting the NCAA/Other button in Update window of the GSIS or PFF Resolvers. This is a benign message and all functionality works as expected after dismissing the error.
- The Cloud Settings Manager installer will add a duplicate shortcut when installing on a system.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
- Running a sub-report within Game Analysis will cause an unhandled exception.