|Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System|
|• Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2016|
|Supported Client Operating Systems|
|• Windows 10 Professional Version 1903 Build w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|Supported Versions of Microsoft Office|
|• Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit|
- We've added the following NHL HITS data fields to the database installer for use with a future client release.
- We've added a user option to display Network User Share Folders by default in Edit and Scout Stations.
- We've updated the LAN sync process to improve the time it takes to return from travel mode after making mass data updates, primarily associated with NHL HITS data, while in Travel Mode.
- We've update the Restricted User Setup Tool to provide additional support updates.
- Firewall port exceptions and networks settings will be automatically updated.
- Added Intel Graphics Settings Registry Keys to improve playback performance.
- The SQL upload and download queues have been updated to automatically clear items from the queue. Items in the download queue will clear after 14 days. While items in the upload queue will clear after 180 days.
- The Thunder DB and AMS log files will shrunk as part of the nightly maintenance plans.
- We've made updates to eliminate errors that caused cross authentication issues.
- The ThunderCloud Media Upload Service will block installs if PowerPoint 2016 isn't installed
- We've corrected an issue to Thunder Cloud Sync Services that caused calculated field data discrepancies with ThunderCloud databases.
- We fixed a bug that caused edit load times to increase on NVIDIA machines.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
- Running a sub-report within Game Analysis will cause an unhandled exception.
Display Network Users Share Folders
- A new option has been added to the Organizer area of the Settings section that allows users to choose to display Network User Share Folders at startup in Edit and Scout Stations.
- This is a user setting that is turned off by default.
- Selecting the option will display the folders on any machine that the user logs in to.