|Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System|
|• Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2016|
|Supported Client Operating Systems|
|• Windows 10 Professional Version 1809 Build w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|Supported Versions of Microsoft Office|
|• Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit|
|• Play Data Updater|
- We fixed the Play Data Updater to properly account for the NFL season end date.
- We've eliminated a startup delay when users launch Thunder and a Mapped Network Drive is detached.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to be unable to select an end of season date later than 04/14/19 in the GSIS Resolver Update menu.
- We fixed an issue that caused media captured with an UMR-20 to add junk frames to the end of an angle during a clean master or export for trade.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
- Running a sub-report within Game Analysis will cause an unhandled exception.