|Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System|
|• Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2016|
|Supported Client Operating Systems|
|• Windows 10 Professional Version 1809 Build w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|Supported Versions of Microsoft Office|
|• Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit|
|• Server (optional)|
- Users can define the parent Game Plan folder for NHL HITS ingest.
- The following data points will be included during NHL HITS ingest beginning with the 2019-2020 season.
- Shootout Sequence
- Team Strength Situation
- Defensive Zone ID
- Is Opponent Own Goal
- PuckDropWallTime will be used in place of LocalTime when parsing faceoff events from NHL HITS .evs files.
- We fixed a bug that caused users to lose trims when using the Ctrl + 1 and Ctrl + 2.
- We fixed a bug that caused telestrations to disappear when playing back an edit.
- We fixed an Unhandled Exception that occurred when running a sub-report within Game Analysis.
- We removed legacy basketball player buttons that could appear randomly in logging mode.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.
- There's a slight media hitch on the first play of an edit caused when audio playback was enabled.
- Interval Stoppers do not stop when started prior to the clock stamper being activated.
- Deleting a play from an edit, with video extended to a secondary display, will cause the media player to go a black screen until the user selects another play.
NHL HITS Parent Gameplan
- Users can select the parent (top level) Game Plan folder when importing through the HITS Multi Game Ingest tool.
NHL HITS Data Updates
Beginning with the 2019-2020 NHL season the following data points will be imported during the NHL HITS ingest process. All required fields are included with the 22.214.171.124 server/stand alone Thunder installer.
- A numeric value that indicates the shooters position in the shootout, regardless of team.
- This will be imported to the NHLShootoutSequence field.
Team Strength Situation
- The NHL provides a four character code that denotes the team strength situation for both teams.
- This field is broken down in Thunder across four fields.
- NHLPrimaryGoalieCount: Number of goalies on the ice (0/1) for the primary team.
- NHLPrimarySkaterCount: Number of skaters on the ice for the primary team.
- NHLSecondaryGoalieCount: Number of goalies on the ice (0/1) for the secondary team.
- NHLSecondarySkaterCount: Number of skaters on the ice for the secondary team.
- The NHL also provides the situations elapsed time and situation remaining time which is converted to elapsed seconds in Thunder.
- NHLSituationElapsedSeconds: Time elapsed since the start of the given team strength information.
- NHLSituationRemainingSeconds: Time remaining in the given team strength situation.)
Is Opponent Own Goal
- True/False value that's imported to NHLISOppOwnGoal field denoting an own goal when true.
Defensive Zone ID
- The NHL is providing an new value that indicates the zone being defended by the home team.
- This value will be used by Thunder to determine the x/y location of the events.
- Two data fields have been added to display the Defensive Zone ID.
- NHLHomeTeamDefZoneID: Defensive Zone ID for the Home team.
- NHLPrimaryTeamDefZoneID: Defensive Zone ID for the primary team.