|Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System|
|• Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2016|
|Supported Client Operating Systems|
|• Windows 10 Professional Version 1809 Build w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|Supported Versions of Microsoft Office|
|• Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit|
- We fixed an issue that prevented sub-reports from being run in Game Analysis.
- We fixed a resize bug that caused Thunder to become the topmost program in Windows and prevented access to any other programs.
- We fixed an issue that caused V-Mail properties to be lost after a relaunch of Thunder.
- We fixed an issue that caused resize issues with title slides and flattened images on NVIDIA only machines.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from clicking on Edit tab from the Capture tab in Edit Station with Symantec 14.2 installed.
- We fixed an error that caused the media player to go black when using Quickie Stats.
- We fixed a bug that caused a secondary display to go black after loading media in a filtered playlist.
- We fixed a media refresh issue that occurred when splitting clips while in trimming mode.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.