|Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System|
|• Microsoft Server 2012 R2 w/ SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|• Microsoft Windows Server 2016|
|Supported Client Operating Systems|
|• Windows 10 Professional Version 1809 Build w/SQL Server 2012 SP3 CU9|
|Supported Versions of Microsoft Office|
|• Office 2013 or 2016 – 32 bit|
| • Client
- We fixed a bug that caused incorrect overlay data to display after opening the Thunder pop-up media player.
- We corrected an issue that caused intercut JVC GY-HM200(SP) and GY-HM620 media to include grey flashes after a CCM or Export for Trade.
- We resolved a bug that prevented users from running Game Analysis reports without having Thunder prerequisites installed.
- We fixed an internal error that caused transcodes to fail for certain media files being pushed to Thundercloud.
- We fixed a bug that caused RXIMP's to incorrectly display media.
- The application will crash if the Transcode Queue Tool is closed while auto-refreshing.