The XOS Vault Exchange Console is a system tray application that manages the upload and download of assets from XOS Vault Exchange. The tray application can be installed on any machine running Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, or greater. It has no system prerequisites and can be installed on multiple computers. It will function so long as it has an internet connection regardless of whether or not it is connected to your video network.
The application can be downloaded here XOS Vault Exchange Console.
To learn how to use the Console check out the Console User Guide.
Installation and Setup
Installing the XOS Exchange Console Application
- Double click on the installer icon to begin the install.
- Click Next on the first screen.
- On the second screen, you’ll be asked if you’d like to install the Open Field Hot Folder.
- If installed, this will add an additional upload hot folder to upload Open Field data.
- This is not a required folder for XOS Vault Exchange.
- Click Install to continue the installation.
- When the installation completes an application will launch in your system tray.
- You can set the application to always display in the system tray by dragging and dropping its icon.