If the app is unable to identify valid game data it will move the files to a Holding folder. This is indicated by the system tray icon flashing orange.
You can update your files by right-clicking on the tray app icon and choosing Fix Data
A window will open which displays all files that require updating.
- Select File to Update: Choose the file(s) that require updating. Multiple files, from the same game, can be selected at one time.
- Date: Set the game date for the selected file(s).
- Home: Home team for the selected file(s).
- Visitor: Visiting team for the selected file(s).
- Shooter: Team who’s version of the game is being uploaded.
- ODK: Side of ball for the selected file. This option is disabled when multi-selecting.
- Update: Once all required fields are set this option will be enabled. Clicking it will update the meta-data for the game and move it out of the Holding folder and back to the queue.
- Click here to close the window once all files have been updated.