Here are some common questions we hear about Game Exchange
How is the game data validated?
During upload you will assign a Game to the uploaded game files via a dropdown that will display all of your teams games. This schedule is produced by the Exchange Co-Op. Once the game is uploaded into the platform it will contain a unique GameID that has been generated by the Co-Op.
How are ODK assets identified?
The Vault Exchange console scans files prior to upload to determine if it can automatically detect the ODK value. This is done by scanning the names of the files or looking through the .xchange. If a value can’t be determined then the Console will allow you to identify it.
How are game assets named?
Game assets are named based on the season, week, home/away teams and ODK values. They’ll display differently for the home and away teams based on the version used. Downloaded files will be based on the following convention.
- If the Home team’s version is being used.
- [GameID] [Home Team Code] [ODK] [v] [Away Team Code]
- Example: 19 1234 MABC O vs FLST
- If the Away team’s version is being used.
- [GameID] [Away Team Code] [ODK] [@] [Home Team Code]
- Example: 19 1234 FLST D @ MABC