Bringing in exchange content works best when Thunder is configured to auto-ingest content from the exchange client's Download folder. Adding this step in your workflow will help automate the ingest directly into your Thunder network.
- Create a new folder in your Exchange Downloads folder called Done.
- In your exchange client, launch Thunder to Edit Station.
- Select Import > Auto-Import Raw Media Files
- For Media Source Directory choose the Vault Exchange Downloads folder.
- For Media Source Destination choose the Done folder you created in the first step.
- For the Master Destination folder choose any folder you've configured for the trial.
- Click the Start button to activate the Auto-Import tool. Please note that you should expect the import tool to scan for new files every 45-60 seconds.