Thunder Football version 220.127.116.11 is a server and client update. Details on the release are outlined below.
- We've created a new JVC Import menu option.
- All Thunder databases will be required to update to the PFV database schema.
- We updated the AVCHD Import window
- Tile View has been added to provide a larger thumbnail preview.
- We've added a splitter bar that allows you to resize the vertical space.
- We've defaulted the view to provide a larger clip preview window.
- The window will remember your settings and window size preferences between sessions.
- Users are no longer required to remove clips prior to importing grouped edits through the AVCHD Import workflow.
- We've verified support for Office 2019 and Office 365.
- We've updated the LAN sync process to improve the time it takes to return from travel mode after making mass data updates while in Travel Mode.
- We've updated the Restricted User Setup Tool to include the following updates.
- Start menu shortcuts have been added for Thunder server and asset management installs.
- Turn off Windows Write cache buffer flushing is enabled.
- Fast startup is disabled.
- Set the following Windows Visual Effects in the Performance Options menu.
- Show shadows under windows
- Show thumbnails instead of icons
- Smooth edges of screen fonts.
- Updates have been made to the Media Upload Service installer
- The Administrative Share Fix will be run during install.
- The Restricted User Setup tool will be added to the Windows Start menu.
- Shortcuts for the Transcode Queue tool will be installed on the desktop.
- The LAN database server specified in the installer will be added to the Thunder Queue configuration file.
- The AMS Recovery config file has been updated allow it to run on the client and stand-alone installations.
- The installation check tool will open at the end of each server install.
- We've added a Connect Services check to the XOS Installation Check Tool.
- We've updated the Cloud Setting Manager to include a section for users to enable and set the logout password requirement for the Windows Universal application.
- We fixed a bug that prevented the Thundercloud Sync service from starting and stopping correctly during nightly server maintenance plans.
- We corrected an issue that prevented users from leveraging the Merge Selected option in the AVCHD Import window.
JVC Import Menu
We've expanded our JVC Import options to include a menu for .mp4 file import. This new menu leverages the same window used for AVCHD Import. This allows users to import all clips as a single master edit or group clips as separate edits.
AVCHD Import Menu Updates
We've made a few updates to AVCHD window.
We've added a slider that allows you to adjust the size of the list view.
We've added a Tile View that provides a larger thumbnail preview.
We've removed the requirement that all clips in the preview window must be within a grouped edit prior to import. Users will now be warned if they have clips that are not grouped within an edit. If they proceed those clips will be ignored during import.
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 SP4
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 1909
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit
- Server, Client, Media Upload Service, TC Sync Services